The annual GDQ seminar is held and all certified GDQ consultants are invited. For many years, the seminar has served as a much-appreciated forum for the exchange of ideas and experiences among industry peers. Among the features presented during the seminar are:
- the latest research on GDQ
- the current state of research in the field of team development (the highlights of the SIOP conference)
- projects where GDQ is being used for the analysis of team efficiency
- partnerships involving GDQ
- upcoming services linked to GDQ
GDQ seminar 21 of September, 2023
* Christian Jacobsson, GDQ Associates. Introduction.
* Christian Jacobsson, GDQ Associates. Large and small groups, which items in GDQ subscale analysis are different?
* Eveline Hinfelaar, eve(n)|n=3. Collaboration in the construction industry – a multi team perspective.
* Johan Lundeqvist och Johannes Svensson, Afry. Agile teams vs ”ordinary teams”, experiences from Afry.
* Maria Åkerlund, GDQ Associates AB. The most important learnings about the latest team research from this years SIOP-Conference.
* Paulina Nordebrand, GDQ Associates AB. News: developed e-learning
Click here for registration.