We announced a few months ago a partnership between aeqlia, a Singapore-based EdTech company, and GDQ Associates that resulted in the creation of a new Collaborative, Digital & Behavior-based game-based learning program to develop high performing teams remotely. The program integrates the IMGD model from Susan Wheelan as well as the GDQ Short.
We’re happy to share that since the beginning of the year, we have been able to work with leading organizations such as Spotify, Microsoft, Ernst & Young and IKEA for team building, 100-day collective intelligence coaching program as well as leadership development programs.
We are now offering a Free Webinar for those interested to jump onboard and learn more about our solution!
- 10th August @ 9am / https://www.linkedin.com/events/6810395149269639168/
- 11 August @ 3pm / https://www.linkedin.com/events/6810400378937577472/
What will be covered in the webinar?
- Learning Design: Miki Island and the GDQ Short
- Business Impact: Accelerating performance to achieve Stage 4 of High Performance
- Business Cases: How we used the solution for organizations such as Spotify, IKEA, Microsoft or EY
- Our Certification Process and pricing
How to sign up?
You can sign up on the LinkedIn events – once you sign up, you will receive a formal invite as well as the Zoom link to join the webinars.