We have received reports of problems in connection with booking tickets for the GDQ seminar. As a result of this, we request that if you have completed an application via gdq.se, you make sure that you have received a mail from us confirming that your booking has been received.
If you have not received such a mail, we request that you make a new booking.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you at Tändstickspalatset in Stockholm on 22 September at 13.00-16.00, and also digitally!
This year we have the following exciting items on the agenda:
- Christian Jacobsson, GDQ Associates. Leaders’ and members’ assessments of teams’ maturity in GDQ.
- Jan Esensjö, Petrina Partners. GDQ and holistic philosophy.
- Maria Åkerlund and Christian Jacobsson, GDQ Associates. New: check-list for a genuine team.
- Maria Åkerlund, GDQ Associates AB. The most important lessons from the most recent team research from this year’s SIOP conference.
- Hedvig Mossvall, Spotify. Our way of working with team development within Spotify.
- Paulina Nordebrand, GDQ Associates AB. New: aggregated GDQ reports.