GDQ (the Group Development Questionnaire) is a research-based survey based on Susan Wheelan’s model known as the Integrated Model of Group Development (IMGD).
The GDQ survey is used to identify the developmental stage of a team, as well as their strengths and areas for improvement. The results are used to analyse group processes in order to design customised interventions. The survey results are presented in an editable report. The report sets out the team’s development compared with norm data.
What does the GDQ report contain?
- Susan Wheelan’s IMGD theoretical model
- diagnosis of the team’s developmental stage
- efficiency ratio and productivity measures
- scale scores in relation to norm data
- subscale analysis
- intervention template
- if necessary, sub-group analysis
- the team’s own description of its strengths, weaknesses and suggestions for development